Bus Driver Training
Our bus driver training is a specific Class B CDL training course that includes the P1 endorsement and school bus (S) endorsement. Training is similar to class B CDL training and includes:
- 20 hours of classroom instruction on rules of the road and vehicle operation safety
- 14 hours of street driving training for proficiency in vehicle handling and operation
- 4 hours of training for backing maneuvers
- 4 hours of proficiency development for mastery of essential driving techniques
- 6 hours of combined lab training, range training, and observation
Bus driver training takes place over the course of xx weeks with xx hours per day of training. The course is designed to provide maximum instruction while still allowing flexibility with regards to your schedule.
Below, please find a copy of our Class B training schedule for 2015.
Before you contact us to register, please take a look at the prerequisites for obtaining a CDL to ensure that you qualify.